Turmeric Chicken & Cauliflower Rice with Broccoli
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 ½ cup cauliflower rice
- 2 ½ cup broccoli florets
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (or Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp grated fresh ginger
- ½ Tsp Oregano
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with foil
- Place the three chicken breasts on one side of the baking sheet, broccoli on the other
- Mix 2 tbsp of oil with 1 tsp ground turmeric, onion powder, ginger, sea salt, and black pepper
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and broccoli, evenly coating them
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165-170 F
- While the chicken and broccoli are cooking, use 1 tsp of oil in a large skillet on medium heat and add cauliflower rice
- Cook the cauliflower rice for 12-15 minutes, or until lightly browned
- Place all your fixings in microwave safe containers and enjoy for the next 2 or 3 days.
Toppings: Cut apples, pecans, maple, fruit, peanut butter, nutella, dried coconut, jelly or cinnamon
- ½ cup rolled old fashioned oats
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice
- Place all ingredients into a large glass container and mix until thoroughly.
- Cover the glass container with a lid or plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Uncover and enjoy! Add a little more milk or water, for thinner consistency.
Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- ½ can of black beans
- ½ can corn kernels
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tbsp smoked paprika or Chili seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes or Chunky salsa
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 6 bell peppers, tops and cores removed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place peppers in a baking dish and back for 10 to 15 mins to soften
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil and cook onion until soft, stir in garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add ground beef and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink.
- Add remaining ingredients (other than the cheese) to the beef and let simmer for about 10 mins.
- Remove peppers from the oven and spoon the beef mix in the peppers, top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for another 15 mins until cheese is melty.
Roasted Beets & Kale Salad
Toppings: ¼ cup goat or Feta, Avocado, diced chicken or Seared Tuna
- 3-4 cup beets, peeled and cut into bite size
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup candied walnut halves
- 4 packed cups of curly kale, washed and torn into bite sized pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread out the beets on the sheet then drizzle the oil over top.
- Mix and cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil and bake for 30-40 minutes, until soft.
- Add the kale, candied walnuts, and your choose if toppings in a large bowl.
- Let the beets cool and add to your salad
- Toss with balsamic dressing or honey dijon dressing
- Last 2-3 days. Add dressing when serving.
Mason Jar Quinoa Salad
Toppings: Seared Chicken or Tofu, pumpkin seeds, feta or gorgonzola cheese
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup chickpeas, cooked and drained
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped purple cabbage
- 4 cups kale or leafy greens
- 1 small avocado
- Drizzle coconut oil in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Add the chickpeas and crisp for 15 minutes until brown.Let cool.
- Grab a mason jar, add your heavy items first to the bottoms and finish off with your dressing of choice.
- Recommend Greek, balsamic or Tahini for dressing.